I’ve been digging into Silverlight and going through a couple of websites and finding some materials, and I thought of sharing the same with you. There is nothing great I have done in this article except spend a couple of hours and compiled all the questions in one place.
In this article, you will learn the basics of the Silverlight technology.
Who should read this article?
This article is intended for everyone who wants to improve their skill set with Silverlight technology.
- This article will be helpful if you are preparing for a Microsoft interview.
- This article will be helpful if you are new to Silverlight and want to know more about it.
- This article will be helpful if you are already familiar with Silverlight but looking for brush up knowledge.
- This article will be helpful if you are looking for a quick tutorial on Silverlight technology.
- This article will be helpful if you are looking for Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Silverlight technology.
Read More from: Original Source
Post Contributed by: Kunal Chowdhury
Kunal is the Site Admin and Contributor of Silverlight-Zone. He is a Software Engineer, Microsoft Silverlight MVP, Code Project Mentor and a Code Project MVP. He is also an active Author in SilverlightShow.net and a speaker in various community events. He works on Microsoft Platform and very passionate about Silverlight technology. He started his career in 2007 and achieved various awards during his professional life.
He shares his findings in his personal blog: http://www.kunal-chowdhury.com and he also tweets at: @kunal2383.